Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Pet......

******************************
Saturday morning, I'm having my breakfast with Chubi Chubi and his parents @ Kim Joo Cafe, Carpenter Street. Then i saw peeps setting up few stalls at the road side nearby the temple (with Okui inside). So i went curious and ask chubi chubi what are they selling. He told me they selling the Okui bun. The pix i took below is the Okui bun. We bought four pcs only while waiting for my real Okui to arrive. Heheheheh......... After breakfast, we send his parents home 1st before we head to another coffee shop to meet up his friend. There after, we go separate way.

My four pcs of Okui Bun

Closer look
;p ;p ;p

Kiss Kiss scenario

****************************************
Here comes my real Okui (turtle).
Was from Chubi Chubi again.
The arrival of my Okui delay for a week.

Left: Male ; Right: Female

Pebbles for my Okui.
REFLEXOLOGY for OKUI.
See.....How fortunate my Okui is.

My lovely Okui Home Sweet Home


*************************************


* love smurfie *


No comments: