Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Post~!

I went to The Spring two days ago with my colleague.
So i drop by Padini to have a look on new garments.
Then i saw.........THIS..........


*************************
************************
***********************
**********************
*********************
********************
*******************
******************
*****************
****************
***************
*************
******************************
************************
********************
****************
************
********
******
****
***
**
*

*******************************

~~~~~~~ TaaaaaRaaaaa ~~~~~~

I love This.....
Hehehehehe.......

Erm......This one....Ma Ma Dei only.
Come in 2 colors. Black & Grey.
Black nicer.

From the Front....

From the Side....
This one is Blouse & Skirt.
Which is not worth buying.
This one look so Auntie on me.
Hmmmm......
But i love the skirt not the Blouse.

***************************

So....What i have in my basket only the first one.
Don't you think it look so cute on me??
Wheeee Heeeee........
I'm so so so beh siaw li eh......
Hahahahahaha........


*************************


* luv smurfie *



p/s: Ting......I have new dress. And one more thing is.....
Ting....Why u look so cute now??
Pui Pui nep nep aneh. Phewittt.....So Chubby.......
Say want to diet but end up still same same leh.
Worst stilll......Gain even more weight.
But then.....Look @ me.....I'm cute and adorable too.
Ahahahahaha.........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey, surprise!!!
Anyway, first dress is beautiful. 2nd one, ok ler for partying. 3rd one for aunty.

Audrey Zoe aka 陳丽珍 said...

Wow....Been a long time didnt hear from you....U seems like missing in action (MIA).
I got the first one ready sir....
The first dress really tackle my heart.
Hehehehe.....