Sunday, November 2, 2008

X'Mas cum CNY Shopping....

************************

Been start surveying around for new clothes.
For Christmas and Chinese New Year.
*Giggles*

***********************

Spaghetti strip Dress
(Nearly bought it)

Cheongsam
(Cost RM 140++ before discount)
Plan to get it but think twice, i put it back.
Cause there are some more to come....
I just survey around for Cheongsam First...

************************

My 1st piece.....
Not inclusive of the blouse ya...
*Giggles*
(Frm JP Boutique)


My 2nd piece TUBE DRESS.....
(Frm Absolutely)
Finally i have my very own green flowery dress.
Some more is a tube dress.....
I had quite a few pieces of tube dress in my wardrobe.
WheeeeHeeeee..............


************************
Now i'm hunting for fancy belt too....
To suits all my clothing....
P.S. : Mom say....Should start shopping ready.....
*Giggles*



* smurfie *


6 comments:

Eve! said...

Ee....my bday present where?

Audrey Zoe aka 陳丽珍 said...

EEEEE....Where is mine??
Hiak Hiak Hiak....

Eve! said...

Ngeh,Dont be cheap. Yours is ready for collection till you return me the DVDs. =)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, so you are back. Your blog sleeping leh. And you must pay the boutique for taking photos in their dresses. Try for free and never buy already bad enough, some more take photos. Ha ha, that's why I closed down my boutique business.

Audrey Zoe aka 陳丽珍 said...

This is not cheap....
Is the matter of whether we have heart o not....
At least i have the heart to remember ur bday wat and send u wish....
Gifts is another thing.....

BubblishVonne said...

haha..all the clothes u tried on NOT NICE at all..hahaha~~~~ im going to shop for cny clothes at penang with my friends...hahhaha...envy no?